Sunday, March 18, 2007

My First Post

Okay, I'm back to trying out this blog scene. I'm making it my resolution that this time, I will really, constantly update. I hope I'm not just saying it now. I'll be posting mainly entertainment-related topics here, from TV shows to movies, to animes, cartoons, and mangas to my favorite topic - music.

True to the name of this blog, I am quite the music junkie. I don't think there has ever been a time when I spent the late hours of the evening and the wee hours of the morning doing my homeworks, projects, thesis, and finishing some deadlines at work without a song playing in my Media Player. That would be absolutely abominable in my opinion.

I also love, love, love talking about music. I talk about music to anyone who will listen... even sometimes to those who are silently wishing I'd shut up already. If I find out you remotely like one of the bands and albums I love, you're doomed. Prepare for a long discourse about what music I recommend, yada yada yada. On the brighter side, some people seem to appreciate that and tell me that I am a walking I-Pod.

Aside from loving music, I also love anything Japanese. Hence, the other part of this blog title. I totally worship Japan and its rich culture. Some people muse that perhaps I was Japanese in my past life. Regardless of whether you believe in reincarnation or not, Japan is truly a great topic to talk about. There's their unique brand of music (yes, music again, how could I not talk about music in each paragraph?), dramas, animes, mangas, and actors. Then, of course, there is their very scrumptious cuisine. I digress from the main entertainment category but I feel that it is too tasty a topic not to include (excuse the pun).

Hope you stay tuned to all my reviews, ramblings, rants, and incoherent mumbo jumbo about music, entertainment, Japan, life, and everything in between.

Cheers!

No comments: