Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Michael Muhney talks about his role as Sheriff Lamb and his "brown piece-of-crap shirt and those tight-ass pants" sheriff's uniform

I just read an interview with Michael Muhney at http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=968f7cfa-c662-4d3e-aa7f-a46931d1525f
It's one of my favorite interviews thus far.

I do agree that Sheriff Lamb's death was underplayed.

A funny highlight of the interview:

Anything you won't miss?
I won't miss wearing the most wildly uncomfortable and ugly sheriff's uniform of all time! I felt like I was walking around in a brown paper bag. So, I am not going to miss that brown piece-of-crap shirt and those tight-ass pants. At any given time, if there was a scene that was shooting me from the chest up, I was always wearing flip flops and board shorts. I could not stand wearing those pants!

Hey, I thought you looked good!
Those pants were so tight they gave me unicheek. Just one butt cheek smooshed together. If I had any advice for Keith I would say, if you have any gas, let it all out before you put those pants on, because it ain’t coming out once you get them on.

So in that picture, Lamb's actually wearing board shirts and flip flops. Good mental picture ;)

As a tribute I have 3 IM icons for him.



No comments: