Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Favorite American Idol Performances for Seasons 4 to 6

These are my favorite American Idol performances for Seasons 4 to 6:

Elliott Yamin: Moody's Mood for Love.
This was the song that really made me fall in love with his voice. I only listened to the song for the first time and I could not get enough of it. The song never ceases to give me goosebumps and a smile.


Blake Lewis: Time of the Season
First of all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Zombies. And their songs are hard to really sing well, much more sing as your own. But Blake Lewis managed to own that song. He is in all aspects a star, he has a unique talent and good performance skills.


Chris Daughtry: Hemorrhage
Hell yeah. He rocked the house that night. I think it's safe to say he sang it better than Fuel did.


Melinda Doolittle: Funny Valentine
Goosebumps all over. Her interpretation of the song was impeccable


Constantine Maroulis: Bohemian Rhapsody
It's hard to make that song work, but he did.



Mario Vasquez: How Can you mend a Broken Heart
check out time 1:44 especially (loved his performance of How Can you mend a Broken Heart). He was a cinch to win had he not left


anwar robinson: moonriver
His voice was really fantastic but he seemed to have lost confidence on his latter performances (a dang shame)


nick pedro: fly me to the moon
hot. if it weren't for sanjaya, he would have stayed on and showed us what he got.

1 comment:

Rom said...

Bohemian Rhapsody was a big risk that paid off.

I think Anwar's best was "What a Wonderful World", but that's just me, of course.