Friday, February 13, 2009

Wants to sneak inside a Honda Fit Factory

The name of the automobile game now is compact, compact, compact, and I have my eyes on this cute 2009 Honda Fit model! Really pretty, and has this sleek, high-techy exterior. I'm not really a car person, so I can't explain why I like it in terms of all those auto tech mumbo jumbo, but I must say that I really just like it in general :)

You can view more details about the Honda Fit along with Fit Factory warranty info, go to this link:

http://www.automobilemag.com/am/2009/honda/fit/warranty.html

Now the thing is I don't have the budget to buy a car yet, so it's either I sneak inside a Honda Fit Factory and hope that one of them wakes up and chooses me (think Transformers, people) or I just wait patiently for a few more years :D

No comments: